This document dives into the knowledge base of security considerations for TRON developers. For any new findings, feel free to contribute by using the suggest edits button.
- User/Developer Energy Pay Ratio describes how to prevent account draining attacks.
- Fee Limit on Deploy/Execution describes range limits and where to set limit.
- Frozen Energy and Out of Energy describes the maximum energy limit formula and its applications.
- Timeout and Infinite Loop Pitfalls guides developers on how to best avoid these pitfalls.
- Illegal Operations and Penalties describes how invalid operation codes could be triggered, and best practices to avoid it.
- Non-Existent Account Transfers and Penalties describes how to avoid the non-existent account transfer penalty.
- Developer Energy Cost Protection describes the Developer Origin Energy Limit parameter, its purpose, and how to set this parameter.
- Fallback Functions guides developers on the implementation of this class of functions within smart contracts.