The new TronGrid APIs provide user-friendly read APIs with significantly reduced latency, improved consistency, improved availability, and added partition tolerance.
The new APIs are working on both Mainnet , Shasta testnet and Nile testnet. The latest version of these APIs is v1 while we are on v3 of the TronGrid infrastructure. More APIs are to come in the near future. Previous TronGrid APIs and TronWeb functions remain available and the same.
We would love to hear from you:
- Any issues?
- Are you satisfied with the latency of new APIs?
- Do you like the data and its format returned by the APIs?
- Do the query parameters meet your needs?
- Is there any new API that you would like for us to provide?
- If there were one improvement you would like for TronGrid to make, what would it be?
Share your thoughts on Discord. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.