TRON Foundation is excited to announce the TRON ISSUE Program starting on December 10, 2020 to encourage developers' participation in maintaining the TRON network. Join TRON ISSUE Program to win big if you spot potential loopholes in the TRON network. As the safest public chain across the industry, TRON is committed to providing safe and stable infrastructure and service to DApps built on its network.
ISSUE Program Rules
- The ISSUE Program will start on December 10, 2020.
- We will reply to the ISSUE you submitted within 5 working days and keep you posted on any updates.
- If there is more than one submission regarding the same ISSUE, TRON will review each of them and reward the first submitter.
- The list of winners will be announced on the first day of the next month. To claim rewards, please send your TRON address to [email protected] using the e-mail address you submitted the ISSUE with.
- We do not set a ceiling for total rewards in this campaign.
- ISSUEs are divided into three levels, namely High-level ISSUE, Middle-level ISSUE and Low-level ISSUE, with corresponding rewards being 1000 TRX, 500 TRX and 200 TRX.
All open-source projects at https://github.com/tronprotocol.
ISSUE Submission Rules
Please submit the ISSUE in the following format to help others locate the problem:
- What is your system version and software version?
- What did you do?
- What results did you expect to see?
- What problems did you find?
- TRON Foundation reserves the right of final interpretation of this campaign.
- It is at the discretion of TRON Foundation to decide whom to reward and how many.
- Any participating team or individual shall not violate any law or regulation when carrying out the test.
Updated 4 months ago