- Open TRON Blockchain explorer: https://tronscan.org
- Click "Account".
- Click "APPLY TO BE A SUPER REPRESENTATIVE CANDIDATE".
- Input your website address and check the information below website address.
Note: 9999 TRX will be paid when users apply to be an SR candidate.
Tronscan provides a way for Super Representatives to publish their information right where the voters are, on Tronscan!
Super Representatives can use this template to build a static page which will be shown on Tronscan. The link will be placed in the voting overview page right next to the name of SR.
The Super Representatives can manage their content by editing files in the Github repository.
This guide assumes that you already have an account with Super Representative (candidate) status.
- Copy/Fork the Template on Github
- Go to https://github.com/tronscan/tronsr-template
- Fork the repository
After forking the repository, you will be navigated to your own
tronsr-template version of the repository where you can make changes.
- Fill in the Template
Editing files on Github can now modify the template.
- Click the file you want to edit
- Open edit mode
- Add some information to the file
Files are written in markdown format. An excellent intro can be found at https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/.
- Update the logo.png and banner.png
Then click on "choose your files" and make sure the logo or banner you want to upload is named
banner.jpgto overwrite the placeholder images.
It can e published on https://tronscan.org after you filled the template.
- Publish to Tronscan
- Go to https://tronscan.org
- Login to your account. In this example, it uses the private key, but you may use any login method.
- Open an account and make sure the "Representative" label is visible
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Set Github Link."
- Enter your Github username and then press "Link Github."
- View your new Page!
This example shows where each file should be placed. The page will be updated immediately whenever a file on Github is modified.
Every account in TRON’s network can vote for the Super Representatives they support. Voting requires TRON Power (TP), 1 TP = 1 staked TRX.
Users can use Tronscan or Tronlink to stake, vote or obtain reward.
freezebalance password 10,000,000 3 // 10 TP for 10 staked TRX votewitness password witness1 4 witness2 6 //4 votes for witness1 and 6 votes for witness2 votewitness password witness1 3 witness2 7 // 3 votes for witness1 and 7 votes for witness2
The final result of the above commands is three votes for witness1 and seven votes for witness2.
The balance stake mechanism is set up out of two considerations:
- To prevent malicious spam transactions from clogging the network and causing delayed transaction confirmation.
- To prevent malicious voting.
Once the balance is staked, the user will receive a proportionate amount of TP and bandwidth. TP represents voting power, whereas bandwidth points are used to pay for transactions.
Staked assets are held in your stake account and cannot be used for trading.
The fixed stake duration is three days, after which you can unstake your balance any time you like manually. Balance unstaked will be transferred back into your current account.
- The stake command is as follows:
freezebalance password amount time amount: the unit of stake balance is Sun. The minimum stake balance is 1,000,000 Sun or 1 TRX. time: stake duration lasting from date of stake and date to unstake is three days.
freezebalance password 10_000_000 3
Updated over 2 years ago