Announcement on Cancellation of Upgrade GreatVoyage-4.5.0
We are receiving feedback from some developers that after upgrading to GreatVoyage-v4.5.0 (Nietzsche), the node's smart contract query API is unstable, there is a small chance that an abnormal state will be returned. The relevant team is already investigating in depth.
This problem does not bring any safety issue and risks to any on-chain assets. However, in order to ensure the stability of all business activities, it is recommended to cancel the upgrade. If you have upgraded to version 4.5.0, please observe if this abnormal state return occurs. If so, you may roll back to version 4.4.6. Detail follow-up upgrade arrangement will come shortly.
June 17, 2022
TRON Development Community Department
Announcement on the upcoming release of GreatVoyage-v4.4.0(Rousseau)
We’ve released a new version of java-tron, GreatVoyage-v4.4.0(Rousseau). This is a forced upgrade version.
The main updates of GreatVoyage-v4.4.0(Rousseau) are: Block broadcast logic optimization; Dynamic database query performance optimization; Transaction Broadcast Interface Optimization; Database parameter optimization; TVM compatibility with EVM and adaption to the Ethereum London Release; The energy limit supports customization; Adding ETH compatible JSON RPC API; Support to disable specific API;
TriggerConstantContract API optimization; upgrade event plugin to support BTTC data; Increase the upper limit of the
Please complete your upgrade to the new version before 23:59 25th October 2021 (SGT). Otherwise, it will affect the node synchronization.
Please refer to the following link for the release notes:
Please refer to the following link for the technical introduction of this version:
October 15, 2021
TRON Developer Community Department
Announcement on the upcoming release of GreatVoyage-4.3.0(Bacon)
We’ve released a new version of java-tron, GreatVoyage-v4.3.0(Bacon). This is a forced upgrade version.
The main updates of GreatVoyage-v4.3.0(Bacon) are: Allow the
TOTAL_NET_LIMIT parameters to be configurable for better On-chain governance; Optimize the account data structure; Add “Vote” instruction in TVM and a new type “Error” in smart contract ABI; Add “energy_used” field in “TransactionExtention”; Use the Bouncy Castle as cryptographic library; Optimize the block verification, Node startup and transaction processing flow.
Please complete your upgrade to the new version before 23:59 17th August 2021 (SGT). Otherwise, it will affect the node synchronization.
Please refer to the following link for the release notes.
Please refer to the following link for technical introduction of this version:
August 3, 2021
TRON Developer Community Department
Announcement on rewards for community developers submitting issues
TRON Foundation is excited to announce the TRON ISSUE Program starting on December 10, 2020 to encourage developers' participation in maintaining the TRON network. Join TRON ISSUE Program to win big if you spot potential loopholes in the TRON network. As the safest public chain across the industry, TRON is committed to providing safe and stable infrastructure and service to DApps built on its network.
ISSUE Program Rules
- The ISSUE Program will start on December 10, 2020.
- We will reply to the ISSUE you submitted within 5 working days and keep you posted on any updates.
- If there is more than one submission regarding the same ISSUE, TRON will review each of them and reward the first submitter.
- The list of winners will be announced on the first day of the next month. To claim rewards, please send your TRON address to [email protected] using the e-mail address you submitted the ISSUE with.
- We do not set a ceiling for total rewards in this campaign.
- ISSUEs are divided into three levels, namely High-level ISSUE, Middle-level ISSUE and Low-level ISSUE, with corresponding rewards being 1000 TRX, 500 TRX and 200 TRX.
All open-source projects at https://github.com/tronprotocol.
ISSUE Submission Rules
Please submit the ISSUE in the following format to help others locate the problem:
- What is your system version and software version?
- What did you do?
- What results did you expect to see?
- What problems did you find?
- TRON Foundation reserves the right of final interpretation of this campaign.
- It is at the discretion of TRON Foundation to decide whom to reward and how many.
- Any participating team or individual shall not violate any law or regulation when carrying out the test.
Updated 9 months ago